Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Who is God...

My prayer:
Indescribable God. You are beyond my ability to describe adequately. You are so much more than anything else that ever was or ever will be. You are so much more than we can even imagine. When people say that God doesn't make sense, it is kind of true. You are beyond our ability to make sense of.

God, I want to know all of you. I want to know every aspect of you. The more I get to know you the more I love you. The more I get to know about you the more I want to know. You are my first thought in the morning, you guide me through each day and you are my last thought at night. I love you I love you I love you! I am nothing and you are everything. I love you more than I thought possible.

God, I want to see more miracles, because I want to know all of you. I want to do more for you so I understand you better. I want to spend time with you so you can tell me more about who you are and what is important to you

Then God, as I know you more, make me more like you. God give me the ability to see and love people like you do. God, help me to see situations like you do. Help me to see your possibilities in our impossible situations. Help me God to think like you.

I love you God. I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:
And, my daughter, I am all yours. That is the thing that you most need to know about me. You need to know and understand that I am here because of you. My whole purpose centers around you my children. You are what I wake up for and you are what I think about all of the time. You are my creation and my children and I have designed and created all of this for you.

Now, it wasn't always pretty. We have had our bumps along the way. But, in the end, we end up together forever in paradise That was my intention from the beginning. Because of sin, we have taken a pretty big side trail. But, we will still end up at the destination that I intended. You could say we took the scenic route.

I am here for your always because you are my primary concern. I will love you always because I am love and I created you to love you. I will rescue you and redeem you because I have promised to do so and I am God, I do not break promises. I will show you more of me any time and every time you seek me. I am. I do not hide. My mystery comes from being bigger than what you can imagine. It does not come from me witholding information from you. Anything you want to know, ask. Anything you want to understand, ask for wisdom and I will give it to you.

I am here for you and love you more than you can ever know. My sacrifice for you was the natural outcome of my all consuming love for you.

You have asked to be more like me. I will give you what you have asked for but it comes with great responsibility. It comes with challenges. You must remain humble. Pride will take you out if you let it. You must remember why you asked for it and use it always to help people. You are ready or you would not have been able to ask for it. I will open your eyes your ears, your mind and your heart to be more like me. You will begin to see connections and rationale that you did not see before. You will gain understanding of people and their actions. You will love like you have never loved before. Use it all for my Kingdom and for my glory and you will be blessed and not cursed.

I love you daughter and I am all ours.

1 comment:

  1. Leviticus 10:3 Moses said to Aaron, "This is what God meant when he said, To the one who comes near me, I will show myself holy; Before all the people, I will show my glory." Aaron was silent.

    ReplyDelete