Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Corners of the earth...

My prayer:
Amazing God. I have started to let go of some of the things that you have told me to let go of and there is a sense of relief, but also a sense of sadness and grieving. It's hard to let go of things that have been so good in my life.

Even as I am typing that I can hear you saying that sometimes you have to let go of the "good" if you are going to experience the "great."  I know that to be true. You have shown me enough times. But it doesn't make it less sad.

But, knowing the benefits of letting go and following your plan, I will do it. I feel like I sound ungrateful tonight God and I am sorry for that. Truth is, I would have never had those opportunities in my life if you hadn't brought them and if you say it is time to let them go, you would know and have every right to tell me to stop.

Ughh! I feel like I am being very whiny and I am a bit sick of myself. The truth is you are God, you know best, and I will follow your direction every day forever to the best of my ability. I will do that because I love you and because I know that what you have for me is always best.

What God Said Tonight:
Wow, took you awhile to get back to obedience, but you made it! But, I don't want to talk about that tonight. I know you will follow my will in this, even though you will struggle a bit on the way. It is  done deal and you have made the decision in your heart.

What I want to talk about is what comes next. What I want to talk about is how we are going to share this message of mine in places of the world that have still not heard it. I want to talk about how we are going to reach people who have not been reached.

I want to talk about the next thing. This next season is going to be very focused on getting the word out in a new and effective way. It is going to be about giving every single person on the planet an opportunity to choose me. I can't let this world suffer much longer But I also can't withold my love and a life ever after from anyone who has not even been given the chance to know me and to know that there is a different. way.


Every person is so important to me. I cannot leave one behind. Be thinking about how you can spread my word to more people, to the corners of the earth. I want to do that next. I love you daughter. This season will be fun and exciting, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah 16:19 God, my strength, my stronghold, my safe retreat when trouble descends: The godless nations will come from earth's four corners, saying, "Our ancestors lived on lies, useless illusions, all smoke." Can mortals manufacture gods? Their factories turn out no-gods!

    ReplyDelete