Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 8, 2011

It all makes sense...

My prayer:
God, my God, today was wonderful. When I look back over the last 15 years of my life, well I guess really my whole life, and see how you orchestrate everything, I am in awe. Things that at the time I thought had no real meaning or purpose. Things that I was irritated or even hurt and angry that I had to go through, now it all makes sense. Now I can see the plan, the purpose and how it all works together to prepare me for this time, to prepare me for what we are going to do now.

God, especially poignant to me tonight are the people you have brought into my life over the years. You have the right people at the right time to make the perfect team that you need to accomplish your goals.

I am not sure why it amazes me so much. I mean you are God and you know everything, you know everyone, you see the end from the beginning, so it makes sense that you would know the perfect way to prepare and bring your people together. But, still, to be a part of it, to watch you do it, I am in awe. I love you so much God and can't wait to hear your voice tonight.

What God Said Tonight:
My precious and intellectual daughter. You always want to know why. You always want to understand the purpose and the plan and you feel much more comfortable when you do. When it all makes sense. I know and understand this about you. I made you that way. There is great use for that way of thinking in my Kingdom. It helps to make strategies and plans. It helps you to learn from mistakes and plan for success. But, like may things, there are two sides to the gift. Remember that when things don't make sense, it does not mean that it is wrong or bad. It just means you don't understand yet. When things don't make sense, and you have brought it to me, let it go and rest knowing that I will take care of it and that you will understand some day.

One of the great things about writing down our talks each night is you can come back and read this. You can come back when you are going through the next hard thing and you can remember that in the end eventually, you will see he purpose of it all. I will never let you go through any thing for no reason. I will ever waste an experience or a talent. You have given me all of you and none of you will go to waste. Every person, every lesson, every skill, and every gift in you will be used for the Kingdom of God. It is what you have told me that you want and in that giving, you will receive. You will get back more than you give. I love you daughter and I am all yours.

1 comment:

  1. Romans 4:6 David confirms this way of looking at it, saying that the one who trusts God to do the putting-everything-right without insisting on having a say in it is one fortunate man:...

    ReplyDelete