Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In agreement with God...


My prayer:
Awesome God. What a lesson in trusting you to take care of everything today. When I didn't know what to do, you stepped in and did it for me. When I messed up, you stepped in with a ready made solution. 


My God, I am so grateful for you in my life. I am so tremendously grateful for how you take care of me. I don't know enough words to truly tell you how I feel. I am so incredibly fortunate and blessed to have you on my side! I don't deserve you but I can't live without you. Thank you God!


What God Said Tonight: 
You are living my plan for your life. As long as you are doing that, of course I will take care of all of the details. When my will and your will are the same, it is easy for me to fulfill your prayer requests. It is easy for me to anticipate your prayer requests. When we want the same things and when we are in agreement, life, your life is so much easier. 


Seek my will, try to find a way to agree with it, even when it seems odd, and you will find yourself in a season where everything is easy and works together to accomplish your goals. Be in agreement with me and see every mountain moved and every promise fulfilled. Be in agreement with me and feel my power moving in your life. 


I love you sweet daughter and I love that we are in agreement. You are going to see some truly great things as a result!

No comments:

Post a Comment