Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 16, 2011

A new dress...

My prayer:
Mighty God I ask that I can spend every day for the rest of my life and beyond worshiping you. There is nothing better than the anointing that you pour out when we worship. There is a joy, a peace, an revived energy, you simply provide everything that is needed when I worship you. 


I was barely conscious tonight by the time I got done with work but I knew I could not miss the prayer and worship group. Add then you came in and restored my strength. You  gave me energy when I had none. You anointed me to speak to your people. You anointed me to help them walk in their gifts and you left me with new joy and new strength. 


You are so awesome God. I am in complete awe of you and how you do what you do. I love you more than I can say. What is on your mind tonight God?


What God Said Tonight:
I am getting ready to dress you in a new dress. I am getting ready to cover you in a new way. Your new covering will be beautiful and thicker than ever before. You will need the protection and you will need the deflection that the covering provides. 


But don't worry, it will be beautiful on you. It won't keep you from doing what I have called you to do. It will be the clothing you need to to go to the places I need you to go. You need to be dressed for this next thing. You need to be fully covered. I am dressing you now. I am your covering and I am your preparation. 


I love you daughter. I will keep throwing you new things as long as you are willing to catch them. There is so much I want to do and I just need people willing to do them. I need people willing to say "Yes." I need people willing to trust me to do the uncomfortable. I need people. 


I love you my sweet child. Thank you for saying Yes.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Chronicles 5:11
    The priests then left the Holy Place. All the priests there were consecrated, regardless of rank or assignment; and all the Levites who were musicians were there—Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun, and their families, dressed in their worship robes; the choir and orchestra assembled on the east side of the Altar and were joined by 120 priests blowing trumpets. The choir and trumpets made one voice of praise and thanks to God—orchestra and choir in perfect harmony singing and playing praise to God: Yes! God is good! His loyal love goes on forever!

    ReplyDelete