Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fire breaking out...

My prayer:
WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE GOD!!!!! What a day! Life with you is SO WORTH IT!!! Every struggle, every pain, every hard thing, is SO WORTH IT!!! Today was amazing GOD!! Nearly everything that could go wrong did, but as each thing went wrong, you had a solution right there waiting and it all worked out. 


And then, the news tonight!!! I am in awe of how you are bringing so many amazing people together around this new vision!! This latest addition is huge!!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING YOUR DREAM AND VISION TO SO MANY OF US AND THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER!!! It is a miracle just to watch you work stuff out. 


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOP! MY GOD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
You have been like a wood stove with my fire burning inside of you. It has been burning just enough to keep you and the people around you warm; but, I am about to turn it up. The fire is about to become visible. My fire is about to grow so that the stove cannot contain it any more. The fire will light up the world. It is a cleansing fire. It is a powerful fire. You have nothing to fear from it. It will not hurt you and it will not burn you but it will do amazing things that you cannot even begin to imagine. 


My fire is about to break out of you and run rampant. Do not try to contain it. Let it roam. 


I love you daughter. I celebrate with you tonight. I love to see you so happy. You are my precious child and I find you precious beyond material wealth or worth. You are perfect in my eyes. Stay covered in the blood and look forward with anxious anticipation. I told you it would be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 24:15
    Then Moses climbed the mountain. The Cloud covered the mountain. The Glory of God settled over Mount Sinai. The Cloud covered it for six days. On the seventh day he called out of the Cloud to Moses. In the view of the Israelites below, the Glory of God looked like a raging fire at the top of the mountain.

    ReplyDelete