Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When God is silent...

My prayer:
My God, I have been talking a lot lately. How about tonight I just listen to what you have to say. I love you Father God!


What God Said Tonight:
Sometimes I choose to be silent too. But I am not silent because I don't love you. I am silent because I do love you. 


Sometimes, I need you to figure things out. Sometimes, I need you to stretch your faith. My silence is almost always related to your growth. 


I love you and I am always here, I will never leave you. But sometimes, you may not hear from me on a particular subject or you may not hear from me at all. It does not necessarily mean there is something wrong. Sometimes I am silent because I want to hear from you. I want to hear what s on your heart. 


Now, there are sometimes when I am not silent, but you are not listening. Sometimes, when you get distracted, you are listening to everything but me. 


But, if you are taking time to be with me, praying, listening, and I am not answering on something yet, don't worry. Just know that you are being given an opportunity to grow. Each opportunity to grow that results in the desired growth will end in promotion. So, next time I am being silent, try to remember the outcome of promotion and learn, grow, and grab a hold of the opportunity. 


I love you daughter and I can never be silent for long with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment