Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Priorities...

My prayer:
Eternal and most awesome God. My thoughts are pretty scattered tonight. Thank you for a good and varied weekend. Thank you for a great job to go back to tomorrow. Thank you for the many opportunities you have given me to bless people in your name. Thank you for your favor and grace on my life. You are more than I deserve and more than I could hope for. 


With all that you do for me, I should be out of my mind happy all of the time. I should be so filled with joy that nothing can get through. I should...how come I am not? Why do I live with less than the full blessing that you have said is mine? I am not unhappy tonight, I am just a little numb feeling. Nothing bad has happened. I am not worried about anything. I am just, blah.


I am probably focusing too much on my emotions. Being a woman, I have a tendency to do that. Maybe I have been allowing too many negative influences in lately. Like that movie I watched today...I really didn't need that! 


God, I ask if there is anything I have done that is leaving me feeling this way, please make it obvious to me so I can repent and move on. I am sorry for anything I have done or not done that was outside of your perfect will for my life. If it isn't anything I have done, I ask God that you just take it away. It feels like I am living in a fog and it is not fun. Your joy is my strength God. Without your joy, I am too weak to get through life. 


I love you God and I ask for a return of your joy, in Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
You did have your priorities out of order today. You studied my word but it was at the end of the day, not the beginning like we had talked about. It came nearly last instead of first. Then when you studied, you had the TV on and did not fully focus on what I wanted to show you. Because things were out of order, everything felt a little off. 


The feeling you are having tonight is because I have given you sensitivity into the spiritual realm and you are sensing that things are off kilter. You can easily put things back in right order by putting me first. For awhile, let's spend some more extended time in the morning together. Let's start the day being grateful. Start the day with a praise in your mouth and you will be surprised at how much better the day seems. 


I love these times with you each night and we should keep them; but, let's start something new in the morning. What do you think? Are you up for something new? I knew you would be. You always love the new stuff!


I love you daughter and you were right to bring this to me tonight. You might not be wondrously happy all the time but you do have access to me and the solutions all of the time. You have a direct line to me, anytime, anywhere, for anything. That should make you smile! I love you daughter. Talk with you in the morning...

1 comment:

  1. Deuteronomy 23:21
    When you make a vow to God, your God, don't put off keeping it; God, your God, expects you to keep it and if you don't you're guilty. But if you don't make a vow in the first place, there's no sin. If you say you're going to do something, do it. Keep the vow you willingly vowed to God, your God. You promised it, so do it.

    ReplyDelete