Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Friends...

My prayer:
Awesome God I love your people! Your children that are simply seeking you out, they are so incredible! We don't always get it right...ok, we almost never get it right, but we are trying and the scars of the struggle make us each so beautiful. 


I look around me and I see some of the most amazing, talented and loving people in the world. How did that happen? I spent so many years blocking everyone out of my life. Too afraid to trust, I decided it was better to be on my own than to risk it. So many wasted years, where I missed out on the incredible joy of your people. 


I am so grateful for the people you have put in my life God. I am so grateful for their love. I am so grateful for their gifts and talents. I am so grateful that they let me help them out once in awhile. Thank you for giving me friends that I don't deserve God.


What God Said Tonight:
Don't get confused by this and don't be afraid. I need you to know that there are more changes coming. You won't like some of them. You will have to walk away from some things that you don't want to but will need to make way for the new thing I need to do in you. 


You know how I have told you in the past that you may not always have a specific person in your life but you will always have amazing people. That is still true. I am expanding your borders I am enlarging your flock. You are going to see multiplication like you have never seen before. 


Don't worry about the changes and the good byes. I will take care of each of them. I love them even more than you do. I feel your heart getting sick over this. Please, do not fear this and do not get sad. It is a good thing. It will hurt a bit but it will be better in the end. You will not say good bye forever. You will see them all again. You have an eternity with them. But, for a season, you may not be seeing everyone that you want to. 


This is important and strategic and I would not ask you to do it if it wasn't important. Trust me and do not mourn.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Chronicles 4:9
    ...His mother had named him Jabez (Oh, the pain!), saying, "A painful birth! I bore him in great pain!" Jabez prayed to the God of Israel: "Bless me, O bless me! Give me land, large tracts of land. And provide your personal protection—don't let evil hurt me." God gave him what he asked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like He said, you'll see them again someday. and i'm sure with modern technology you can keep in touch in this day and age. i've been separated from my friends since most of 'em got married and focused more time on their families. there's one guy we need to pray for named jarrod who is real negative and i don't think hangs out with much of anybody. i miss hanging out with him and wish he's open up again. and my younger brother allen is struggling in his walk and never really grew in his faith in the ten years i've known him. one day we'll all have forever to get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good. I recently said goodbye to my college friends upon finishing A-Level. This came at the right time as I begin missing them after 6 months of not seeing them. Now I'm opening a new chapter in my uni life and making new friends.

    I feel blessed knowing that my friends and their needs are taken care of :)

    "You have an eternity with them. But, for a season, you may not be seeing everyone that you want to." One day, friends, one day we'll meet again.

    ReplyDelete