Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The crown...

My prayer:
God, my God. I am so grateful for today and for the clarity and direction you provided me. I really needed to hear from you today. Thank you for meeting me and guiding me so clearly with no room for doubt. 


God, it is so good to be your child. It is so good to be able to bring anything to you and have you be there ready to help. It is so good that nothing I can ever say to you will shock or surprise you. It is so good to have a heavenly Father who knows everything and has been there Himself. 


God you are beyond the words I have to describe you. I love you and I am so grateful. I am all yours, now and forever. I don't ever want to spend one moment without you, ever.


What God Said Tonight:
You are a royal priesthood and I am fashioning your crown. It is more elaborate every day. There are more jewels in it every day. The diamonds sparkle like the ocean. They are designed in beautiful swirls to compliment the light and the overall shape. 


There are many other gems too. Rubies, emeralds, topaz, sapphires, all to remind you that you are worth more than all the jewels in the world. It is held in platnium and gold. 


I have spent a lot of time making this crown but it is not done yet. There are more jewels to add, there are more swirls to layer on the top. The crown will not be done until you are done. You won't wear it until you are in heaven with me but know that it is yours. Right now. 


You are a royal priesthood of the most high God and I have fashioned your crown. It is waiting for you. You never need to doubt your worth again. Your worth is reflected for all eternity. Your worth is beyond earthly measure. You are my daughter. You are my creation. You are my friend and companion. You are mine and I am yours. 

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 62:1
    [ Look, Your Savior Comes! ] Regarding Zion, I can't keep my mouth shut, regarding Jerusalem, I can't hold my tongue, Until her righteousness blazes down like the sun and her salvation flames up like a torch. Foreign countries will see your righteousness, and world leaders your glory. You'll get a brand-new name straight from the mouth of God. You'll be a stunning crown in the palm of God's hand, a jeweled gold cup held high in the hand of your God. No more will anyone call you Rejected, and your country will no more be called Ruined. You'll be called Hephzibah (My Delight), and your land Beulah (Married), Because God delights in you and your land will be like a wedding celebration. For as a young man marries his virgin bride, so your builder marries you, And as a bridegroom is happy in his bride, so your God is happy with you.

    ReplyDelete