Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Control...

My prayer:
King of all kings, Lord of all lords, God, my God. You are so incredible. I continue to be amazed at how, when I get out of the way, you work everything out so beautifully. When I stop trying to take control and let you do what you want to do, everything is so easy and it works out so beautifully, and people's lives are truly changed. 

Why is it so hard for me to learn that I not only don't need to be in control of everything but that me trying to be in control makes everything worse. It is when I surrender control to you that everything works out. 

That seems like a lesson that I am continually learning God. It seems like a daily lesson, a daily choice. Each day, and sometimes each minute, I have to decide that you know what you are doing and surrender to your control. 

My God, I choose to surrender to you. I love you God. Thank you for always having the right plan.

What God Said Tonight:
You are a walking miracle. You are a walking testimony of my power on this earth. 

Your surrender opens the door to my power. Your surrender opens the possibilities for miracles. As long as you keep control, you can only do and accomplish what you can do and accomplish as a human being. When you surrender that control to me, now we can do anything. 

I have no limit to what I can do. I have no limit for what I will do for you. Releasing your control to me makes the impossible possible. Every time you try to take control back, you limit the possibilities. Leave the control in my hands and you will witness the impossible before your very eyes on a regular basis. 

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete