Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blessed lighthouse...

My prayer:
Sweet God, I am sitting here tonight just feeling so blessed. God, this new level of peace is amazing. 


Thank you for an amazing night with my small group family. Those people really know how to love. How did I get to be so blessed to be put in the middle of them? How did I get to be so blessed to be a part of your ministry? How did I get to be so blessed to be able to talk to the most high God? How did I get to be so blessed to hear you speak? How did I get so blessed God? I know I don't deserve any of it. Your grace and mercy are phenomenal God! Thank you for blessing me! Thank you for being a blessing! Thank you God!!!


What God Said Tonight:
You are blessed so you can be a blessing. You are favored so you can favor others. You are my lighthouse remember. Shine for me. Let people see the blessed life you live with me. Let people see what blessings they can have. Let is shine. 


I bless you for a lot of reasons. First, because I love you. Second, because I can't really help myself. Third, because I need you to be that lighthouse, that example to the world of what a relationship with me can be like. 


Fact is I love you too much not to bless you. I couldn't do it. Can you imagine loving someone and never giving them anything, never doing anything for them? I might have to challenge whether you really loved them if you never gave to them. My blessing your life is a natural consequence of my intense love for you. 


I love you daughter. Pass on the blessings and watch them grow and multiply. Every blessing you give away grows and becomes a bigger blessing than when you first received it. I love you. Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment