Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Well of knowledge...

My prayer:
Creative God who spoke the universe into existence. You are beyond my ability to imagine you. You are greater than my mind can comprehend. I have spent much of the last 15 years of my life trying to understand you. I could spend the rest of eternity doing the same and still not know all of you. You are too big, too much for my mind to truly understand. 


Today I read through those old exhortations and sermons from Prison Ministry God and some were ok but some were so naive. Some were clearly someone who was repeating what she had heard about you, not what she had experienced of you. 


God, I pray that I never do damage to your kingdom and your people as a result of my ignorance. God I pray that you cover me so that the things that I don't know yet, don't hurt your people. God teach me everything I need to know. Show me everything I need to know about you. Help me to recognize the gaps in my knowledge and understanding and give me avenues to fill those gaps. God teach me, my teacher. 


Show me all of you God. Speak through me so people don't have to rely on my limited knowledge and they can hear directly from you. 


I love you God. I thank you for all of the opportunities you give me to serve. Thank you for the increased awareness of the responsibility that comes with it. And, dear God, please have there be less of me and more of you so people hear the truth and not what my limited experience might think is the truth right now. I love you God. More of you less of me please.


What God Said Tonight:
I can give you revelations at any given moment for the knowledge that you need. You do not need to know everything right now. I have given you all that you need for right now and for what I am asking your to do. Rely on me for everything. Trust in me and I will make sure you have everything you need for each new opportunity. I never give you anything I have not already trained you for. 


Teach from your heart, from your life, and that will matter, that will make a difference. 


You will never know everything but I always will. You can ask me anything at anytime and if it is possible I will tell you the answer. You can dip into my well of knowledge whenever you need. Where you get in trouble is when you rush ahead, thinking you know the answers and you forget to ask me. 


Always remember that even those things that you are so sure of today, may not be the truth tomorrow. There is only one truth that you never have to doubt. You never have to doubt the truth of me and my presence in your life. That is one truth that never changes and never will. All other truth comes from me, so check in with me frequently. I am your resource and your teacher. I am your provider and your Father. I love you more than you can ever know. I am completely devoted to you and I will always answer your call. Call me often.

No comments:

Post a Comment