Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Enjoy life...

My prayer:
Incredible God, your power is amazing. Thank you for bringing baby "E" safely into the world today. A brand new life is started. In the last two to three weeks you have brought new babies into the world in about ten of my friends lives! I wonder what was going on last November... 


New life is amazing God. You create people. Where there once was no one, now there is someone. Someone who has a hope and a future. Someone who is going to struggle, grow, laugh, cry, and live. 


You came to bring us life and bring it more abundantly. Life with you is so much more than life without you. Without you I had no hope and drug through each day waiting for it to end. With you, I know that each day is an opportunity to experience the miraculous. I know that you have great plans for me. I know that you will bless me. I know that you will connect me with amazing people.


Life with you really is GOOD God!


What God Said Tonight:
I am glad you have come to value life. That has not always been the case. Life is a precious gift. I risked everything just so I could experience life with you for awhile. I loved it so much, I died so you would never have to. I loved life so much I conquered death so we could live together forever. 


Your life will always be changing, but it will always be good. I have great plans, but there is no rush. We have eternity. I know that you are in a hurry. That you want to see this new dream realized right now, but there is no rush. It is coming and everything will come in its right time. 


Sometimes you rush through life so quickly that you miss the best parts. I have so many blessings and joys that I have placed in your life and when you are rushing, you don't even see them. 


Take some time and enjoy your life. It really is good. Enjoy it. Enjoy the people in your life. Enjoy the opportunities. Enjoy the cool breeze on a summer night. Enjoy the stars at night and the sun each day. I have given you much, slow down a bit and enjoy it. There will be times in your life when I need you to hurry. Now is not one of those times. Slow down and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment