Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 25, 2011

Blessings...

My prayer:
Incredible God of mine. Today was pretty crazy but you made everything work out, as always! I am sorry my attitude was not the most positive all day. I should have known you would work it all out. And then, first day back and you lay another brand new client in my lap! Your favor is so amazing God!! I get credit for bringing in all this business at work but it is all you. I try to tell them that it is you and not me. I hope I do it enough. 


I guess my thoughts are kind of all over the place again tonight God. Probably because I am too focused on what is going on with me and not focused enough on you and all that you do. I am going to change that right now. 


God, thank you for all that you teach me. Thank you God for always turning everything to my good. Thank you for every promise and every fulfillment of every promise in my life. Thank you for the people you have put in my life. Thank you for the opportunities to serve you and your people. Thank you for unmerited favor in my life. Thank you for divine health and healing in my life. Thank you for blessing the people around me. Thank you for healing the people around me. Thank you for being you. Thank you for dying for me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for guiding me. Thank you for always taking care of me. Thank you for every blessing and every challenge you bring to my life. Thank you God!!!


Whew! That felt good. You are so very good God. Praising you is so easy once I get started. I need to remember sooner to praise you when I get stuck in the middle of my or someone else's mess. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
You won't believe what is coming up next. Your thankful heart paves a path to your future and provides the path to your next destination. You can't begin to imagine all that I have for you. 


I love to bless you. I love to pour out on you the blessings that you pour back out on all those around you. It is my joy to bless you. 


You don't earn blessings but you can position yourself to be in the right place with the right attitude to receive them. I am a generous God. I am not stingy. I have more riches and more blessings than anyone can imagine and I don't intend to hoard them. They are for you. My children, they are all for you. 


Your choices can position you to receive or they can block you from receiving, but not the choices you might think. It is not about "sinning." It is about your heart and your love for me. When you love me, have a grateful heart, and a generous spirit, that is when I can bless you abundantly and know that you will not be spoiled in the blessing. When those things are not in place for you, my blessings will cause more harm than good in your life and I refuse to harm you. 


I have blessings that you can't imagine. Position yourself so I can pour them out on you. Blessing you, blesses me. Just like you are blessed every time you get to bless someone else. How much more does it bless me when I get to bless you? 


I love you daughter. Be blessed, be a blessing, and stay positioned to receive it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment