Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A new normal...

My prayer:
My awesome God. My mind is all over the place tonight. Today was a mix of wonderful things and frustrating things...a normal kind of day I guess. There is so much going on, some of it is important and a lot of it isn't...a normal kind of life I guess. 


God, I am ready for some extraordinary stuff. I am ready to see you move and do things that I can't even imagine right now. I am ready to see you do crazy miracles that no one will be able to believe but no one will be able to deny. God I am ready for you to strut your stuff!!! 


I love you God. I don't need miracles to love you. I just love seeing your power in action and changing lives. I want to be a part of that every day for the rest of my life. I want your miracle power to be a part of my "normal life." You are incredible God and I love you with all that I am.


What God Said Tonight:
You are a miracle junky my sweet daughter, but it is ok. I am desperate for people who are willing to look for and believe that my miracle power is still active and alive. I do so many things that get passed over or that people give credit elsewhere. At least with you, I know that you will point to me as the source. 


I have tried for years to get peoples attention with miracles. It seldom works. But, because I already have your attention, I can show you things that will blow your mind. I can do things in your life that will shake your understanding of normal. I will do things in this next season that you have only dreamed about. 


You are going to see the spiritual realm and the physical realm come together in a way that you have never known before. The barriers between the two is breaking down. It will not be long before there is no barrier and the spiritual and the physical will dwell together regularly. You will see a whole new normal then. 


I love you daughter and you will see all that you yearn to see and more. We are in for a very exciting time and I am pleased that it will be with you. I always wanted it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment