Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life choices...

My prayer:
Mighty and incredible God. This was a great weekend and exactly what I needed. Thank you. 


I am excited about this next week and the plans you have. I have to admit, I am a little scared too. I am not sure why I am scared. I know that this is what you want me to do. I know when I do what you want me to do, you bless it and it always turns out even better than I can imagine. I guess because this next thing is so important, and I believe could lead to so much more, it is overwhelming if I think too much about it. But, that is how I know it is a God thing. If I knew I could do it on my own, I wouldn't need to lean on you. And, God, this one, is ALL ABOUT YOU. 


I love you God. I pray and ask that you give me whatever I need to do this thing the way you want it done. I don't know what I need, but you do. Thank you God for letting me a part of your family and your ministry.


What God Said Tonight:
I never promised you a walk in the park. I never promised you that living for me would be easy. As a matter of fact, I told you just the opposite. I told you there would be trials and tribulations. I told you that there would be trouble and that you would be persecuted for my name's sake. I told you that you would have to give up your life to gain it. None of that is easy. 


But, and this is am important but, you will gain more than you ever give up You will be blessed many times more than you will suffer. You will have more in this life and after this life than you would have any other way. 


There are people who have decided that they will make a decision for me right before they die. That way, they can live any way they want and still go to heaven. There is so much danger in that. One, you don't know when your time to die will come. You may not have time. Second, you are forfeiting a life that has so much more to it than you can ever have without me. 


If you want a mundane life that spirals into to depression and death, than continue to live apart from me. If you want a life that has great highs and great lows and ultimate purpose in it all, then choose a life with me. 


I love you daughter. I am grateful that you have chosen this life with  me. We will accomplish much together. Do not be afraid. I am with you. Do not worry about what you will say or what you will do. I will speak for you I will guide you always. I am your Lord and savior and I am with you forever. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment