Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great love...

My prayer:
You are Amazing, Beautiful, Caring, Delightful, Ever present, Father, God, Holy, Inspirational, Joy, King, Love, Mighty, Noble, Outstanding, Patient, Quiet in the storm , Righteous, Sovereign  Trustworthy, Uncontainable, Victory, Wonderful, eXcellent, Yaweh, and Zealous! You are everything God, A-Z, Alpha to Omega, you are everything! I love you God. Thank you for this blessed and wonderful day! What is on your mind tonight awesome Father?


What God Said Tonight:
Ah, that was cute daughter! You kind of cheated on the X though...but I love it anyway! I love that you are lightened up. Things have been pretty serious lately but there is a freedom and lightness in you today and tonight that is refreshing. 


It is good to be with you tonight and do nothing but enjoy being with you. I don't have much to say, I don't have any sage advice for you tonight. I just want to abide with you and enjoy being with you. No pressure, no desperation, no needs, just for a little bit. Just you and me and this great love that we have. 


There is so much power in that love. There is so much peace in that love. There is so much of what you need just in that love that we have for each other. Love is the most powerful force in the world and it will overcome everything in the end. Let me love you tonight. Let me feel your love for me tonight. Let the love that we have over power everything else. 


Mmmm...there we go, rest in my love forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment