Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Expand your borders...

My prayer:
Father God. I am sitting here tonight not knowing what to talk about with you. So many thoughts are running through my head, all of them disconnected from each other and none of them really matter anyway. 


How about we just listen to you tonight. Like Arthur always tells you, if you need someone to talk to tonight God, I am here. Love you so much and your presence is worth more to me than anything else.


What God Said Tonight:
Daughter, sweet daughter, listen close. Pay close attention. There are some things you really need to understand. Your life, the things you do, the decisions you make, the things you say, have significance that you do not understand or see. I am working through you for a reason.


I need to touch and talk to the people within your sphere of influence. I need them to know me. I need them to understand that I am here and waiting for them. 


I will continue to increase that sphere of influence as long as you listen to me and tell people about it. The more people you connect with, the more opportunities I have to touch people's lives. I will increase you because increasing you results in increasing my kingdom. 


I am in it for the long haul and I am in it to save lives. My purpose is and always has been to save my children. As long as you are with me, I will expand your borders. 


You will look back on these days as the days of small beginnings. Do not despise the small beginnings  Small beginnings are good and precious. Be my voice and we will reach the world. 


I love you and I trust you. Don't get tired, don't give up, keep talking, connecting and loving my people. Their lives depend on it and I am depending on you. I love you sweet daughter. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment