Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Coming together...

My prayer:
What a week God! I can't believe it is already time to start over. Thank you for all that you did and all that you allowed me to do this week God. It was truly an honor to serve you and your people. 


Tomorrow is our one year anniversary of doing this blog together. It is hard to believe it has been a year. I look back and remember that first night. I was so nervous but then I thought, no big deal, no one is going to read it. You proved me wrong on that! But what an immense honor it has been to be able to hear from you every night and to share what you say with the world. Wow, it isn't until I put it in plain words like that I realize just how amazing this year has been.


As you are stirring up this new dream in me God, my first thought has been, "Who am I to..." and I realize now that was exactly what I said when I first started up What God Said Tonight. I think that is the most likely question to ask when you put a dream in me. The dreams you put in me are always so much bigger than what I can imagine on my own. But, truth is, you always give me everything I need to accomplish it.


I am trusting you God in this new thing. I have seen first hand what you can do with an unlikely dream and I can't wait to see what you do with this one.


I love you so much!


What God Said Tonight:
Do you see it? Do you see it all coming together? Do you see how everything that you have ever done, ever experienced, ever learned, and everyone you have ever known is coming together for this time and this place to accomplish something beyond your wildest dreams? 


I have given you and shown you the next step but know that step is one small step at the beginning of something that I ordained at the beginning of time and have only been waiting for you to be ready. The time is now and the time is here. 


I am so excited that we are finally going to get this started. You are going to love it. There is so much to do but I will help you every step. I will ordain you to succeed. I will bless the work of your hands so that is multiplied one hundred fold. You will see the miracle of me in every minute of every day. You will be blessed beyond measure. You will bless others beyond measure. 


All that you have ever done, all that you have ever sacrificed for me, is coming into harvest season right now. It is going to be a harvest like you will not believe. I have surrounded you with the people I need in your life. I have gathered the people I need you to take care of. 


You will be blessed beyond measure if you continue to obey me and follow my lead. Don't get off track and don't get distracted. 


I love you so much and will never let you go. I love spoiling you and I plan to do a lot more of it. Stay in a position to receive and you will not believe the blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment