Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A love story...

My prayer:
God I love you.  When the world is going crazy around me, I love you. When problems pile up higher than mountains, I love you. When I am overwhelmed with blessings I love you.  When you do miraculous and amazing things, I love you.  When you stand back a little and let me grow, I love you.  When you talk to me, I love you.  When you are quiet, I love you. No matter what you do or how you do it, I love you. 


God, I will do everything I can to never falter in my love for you.  I pray God for your help to remain strong in my love for you. God I will try to do at least one thing every day to demonstrate my love for you. I am overwhelmed with my love for you tonight God! You are my hope, my answer, my teacher, my father,my husband and my everything. My love for you is forever.


What God Said Tonight:
Ah, we are going to have a love story tonight.  It starts with the creation of a precious child.  This child was created with all of the hope and promise of the future in her.  This child was created with a promise and a purpose on her life.  This child was created to be a blessing. 


As this girl child grew, she was bruised and beaten.  She was abused and torn up. As she got older, she developed an armor so thick that no one could recognize her.  I came looking for her. I missed her.  I wanted to know what happened to my sweet creation. I found her, in her armor, in the dark, cut off and without hope. I began to knock on the armor.  Slowly, she began to come out of the armor.  First she slid open the eye panel, then removed the helmet, the leggings, and finally the chest plate.  


When she was uncovered, she felt vulnerable but she was so beautiful to me.  She felt at times like she was too scarred and too beat up to be beautiful, but to me, she was the very epitome of beauty.  


I began to show her my love again.  She didn't trust it at first.  It took a lot of convincing.  After time, she began to believe me.  She began to let me be closer and stay longer.  She began to listen to me when I spoke.  She began to follow my direction.  I loved her beyond measure when I created her. My love for her, for you , is no more now than it was then.  But in addition to the love, after having gone through so much together, there is also a trust and a respect for who you are becoming.  I love you beyond measure but I also really like you.  


I am your God, Father, your everything.  You are more valuable to me than all the riches in the world.  I will never give you up.  I waited too long for you.  I will hold you close forever.  I will keep you with me forever.  I love you beyond measure my sweet creation.

1 comment:

  1. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

    ReplyDelete