Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For better or for worse...

My prayer:
Powerful and mighty God. I have so many things running through my mind tonight. Today was super busy. Thank you for every opportunity you brought to me today God.  Every opportunity to serve you, to pray with your people, to encourage those without hope, to demonstrate your favor and to trust you to be big enough to take care of it all.  I would so easily get overwhelmed by the serious trouble that people have to live through if I didn't know that you were bigger than any problem and you have answers to them all.  I can't imagine what I would do if I did not have the hope of you, who can make a way when there is no way, to offer to people.


And then God, what amazing music tonight! Music is SO POWERFUL!!! What an incredible gift you gave us in music. It nourishes my soul. It helps me to express things and feelings that I have no words for. It energizes me, centers me, relaxes me and most importantly, provides an amazing outlet to worship you with my whole gut. Thank you God for music. 


And then God, I just can't get over the incredible favor you are pouring out on my life! I have never experienced anything like this!! I love it and I am SO GRATEFUL!!! People all around me are starting to notice. Help me God to make sure that everyone who notices, understands that it is not me and is all about your favor and blessing! THANK YOU FOR THIS SEASON GOD! It is a really great one!!


I told you my thoughts were all over tonight...I think I should stop now and listen.  I love you God!


What God Said Tonight:
It is good to see you excited and happy! I rejoice when you rejoice.  I cry when you cry.  I am with you in every situation and I feel what you feel.  That is why my time on earth was so important...well one of the reasons. 


I am in this thing with you completely.  I will not stand back and watch you suffer.  I will not stand back and watch you rejoice.  I will sorrow with you and I will rejoice with you.  I will experience this life with you. When you are in the deepest pit I am there with you.  I have to be or how will you get out?  Whenever you are in the pit and you are ready to come out, you only have to reach out to me and I am right there to bring you out. When you are rejoicing, reach out to me and I will be there.  


For better or for worse, I am with you now and forever.  I am your answer and I will never leave you. I am your hope and I am never far away.  Your pain is my pain and your joy is my joy. I will be as close to you as you allow me to be.  Wherever you put the boundary, wherever you put the wall, I will be just on the other side.  Someday, we will live where there is no separation, no boundary, no wall at all.  When that happens, it will be hard to differentiate my thoughts from your thoughts.  It will be hard to see where your will ends and where mine begins.  We will be completely one. I long for that day with you.  


I love you so much and I am in this thing called life with you. I am not leaving. I am with you always. 

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 89:2, 8
    I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself... O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

    ReplyDelete