Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 3, 2011

So beautiful...

My prayer:
My Lord God, what a momentous week.  I think I will remember this week for a very long time.  So many amazing things were started in the Kingdom of God this week. God I am in awe of you and all that you are doing.  I am so incredibly grateful that you let me be a part of the amazing things you do.  From the birth of new ministries, to the joining of ministries, to miracle healings, this week had a little of everything and you let me be a part of it all!

I don't think I have ever been more keenly aware that I don't deserve all that you do for me and all that you let me do, as I am right now.  Thank you, gracias, merci, grazie, Dankegon, Danke schoen, Mahalo, Toda and Efharisto.  Basically, thank you more than I can say.  Never could I have imagined the life you have given me God.  I can't wait to see what is next.  Love you more than I thought was possible!

What God Said Tonight:
I told you this season was going to be a blast! 

I love you so much. You are a flower that has fully bloomed.  You are coning into your full maturity in this season.  You are so beautiful and your petals are intricately colored and shaped.  They have been shaped by every experience you have had.  They have been colored by your responses.  You have grown to a height you could not have imagined when you were a seed or even a bud. 

There is more growth.  New blooms to nurture.  There will always be room to grow.  But right now, I want to look at you.  I want to enjoy the fragrance of you.  I want to just stare at you for a while.  You are so beautiful to me.  You are perfect in my sight.  So beautiful.

See yourself through my eyes and you will never doubt yourself again.  See yourself through my eyes and you will never wonder if you are good enough. You will never wonder if you are pretty enough.  See yourself through my eyes and you will walk in the confidence of the royal priesthood that you are.  I love every part of you and I will cherish you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment