Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The gentleman...

My prayer:
Miraculous God. Awesome ruler. Lord of my life. What a great day. What a great life!  Sitting here tonight grateful for every little and great thing you have done. 

Praying tonight for everyone who is discouraged, everyone who doesn't think that you hear their prayers. God I need to ask you to break through the barriers tonight and show up in their lives.  For every person who has been praying, hoping, waiting and feels like they can't wait one more second.  For every person who has given up on believing that you will show up. 

For every one of these people God, please, tonight, now, show up.  Show them that you are real.  Show them that you love them. Show them that they can trust and hope in you.  Show them what you have shown me.  Show them that they are so very precious to you and God please let them feel it, personally.  Even if it is just for a moment, break through any barrier, show them you and give them hope. 

Thank you God.  I love you so much and I want every person on this earth to know your love.  There is nothing better.  There is nothing I would rather have.  In Jesus name I ask, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
I have my best saved up for these last days.  I have blessings like you would not believe that I have been saving for just such a time as this.

You know about the trouble and the tribulation of the last days.  Many will lose hope. Many will lose sight of me.  Many will walk through the neighborhood lost.  I love my children so much. I have been trying to break through their barriers for years.  But the fact is, the truth is, I gave you all free will for a purpose. 

For me to love you and for you to experience that love, I need you to take a step toward me.  I need you to open the door.  I need you to want it. If you want to be closer to me and feel my love, draw closer to me and love me.  As you get closer to me, I will get closer to you.  As you love me, I will love you.  Your action and your love open the door for me to come in. 

You have heard that I am a gentleman. It is true.  I don't stay anywhere I am not wanted.  I never over stay my welcome.  Welcome me, I will come running.  Keep me at an arm's distance and I will not try to press in.  I will never get closer than you want me to be and I will never push you to something you don't want. 

I am here.  I am always here.  You do not have to look far to see me.  I am love so I am always loving you.  You don't have to search hard to feel my love.  It is here for the taking, ready and waiting for all of my children. 

You, without hope, look at me and see that I am your hope.  With me, anything is possible.  But I won't force you. I won't make you love me.  I won't make you let me in. Love doesn't force, love doesn't manipulate.  Love trusts. Love is patient.  Love is kind.  I will wait for you but I won't bust down your door.  I will be ready for you whenever you are ready. 

I love you so much, whether you  feel it or not.  I love you so much whether you believe it or not. It is still the truth whether you feel it or not. 

Rest my daughter, thank you for bringing me this thing that is heavy on your heart tonight.  We will reach more people than you can imagine or know right now.  Keep talking about me, lifting me up, talking to me and listening.  We celebrate every night in heaven at the lives that are changed.  You have done well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for praying a prayer like this. I have been so heavy hearted for the past two years over a difficult situation with my teenage daughter. I have suffered so much confusion trying to figure out what God's will is in this situation. I know God knows all about it. I know he has seen me suffering. I feel it must be his will for all this to bring about some good in my life or in hers. It's been two long years now and I'm still burdened. I just wish I could know God's will and soon so the heaviness can be lifted from my heart. Sometimes I feel like I can't wait another minute. I am so weary I just want to give up on her problems ever getting any better. So the prayer you said on this post tonight really hits home for me. I need a breakthrough. I don't want to feel selfish, but this has affected everything in my life and is beginning to faulter even my health, both emotionally and physically. Please pray for my breakthrough. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete