Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Basic need...

My prayer:
Awesome God, you gave me another fantastic day and I am grateful.  I am also so tired I can't even spit. No matter how tired I am, I still want to hear from you.  You are food to my soul.  Tonight is all you God.  What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
I am one of your basic needs.   I am food. I am water.  You were created to need me.  You cannot live a complete life without me.  Many try and they are miserable. 

You were created to hunger for me.  You were created to thirst for me.  You are specially crafted and created to fit with me perfectly.  I am your true soul mate.  I made you for me.  We fit like hand in glove, like peas and carrots.  We are meant for each other. 

I love you so much and I am glad you took a little time to meet tonight even though you were so tired. I am always so glad when we get to spend time together.  You are complete with me. 

Rest knowing that I complete you.  Rest knowing I love you.  Rest knowing that I will never leave you. Rest knowing that I am the light in your life and I will guide you always.  Rest knowing that this thing with you and me is real and forever.  I love you, now rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment