Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A good day...

My prayer:
My God, my Lord, my everything.  How are you doing tonight?  I have been so focused on me and what is going on in my life, I haven't asked you how things are for you in a long time.  How are things going?  Did any of us do anything that blessed you today?  Were you able to get accomplished what needed to be accomplished today?  Do you need anything?  Do you want to talk?  I love you God and I am here for you.

What God Said Tonight:
It is a wonderful thing when your kid actually remembers to ask you how you are doing!  I had a really good day.  There were many things and many people who blessed me today.  There were people who fed others who didn't have food.  There were people who gave homes to those who had no where to live.  There were people who visited other people in prison.  There were people who loved the people around them and the love made all the difference.  There were people who loved a young girl, who you know, and kept her from making a bad and irreversible choice. 

There were these things and so many more.  I am blessed by my children every day.  I am blessed in their praise, in their worship.  I am blessed in their obedience.  I am blessed in their service and in their giving.  I am  blessed by their faithfulness.  I had a good day. 

There were other things today too.  Things that were not such a blessing.  Those things are the reason we still have so much work left to do. Those things are the reason that I need you to continue the course that I have set for you.  Those things are the reason that we cannot rest until every single person has heard about me, about salvation, and has had a chance to make the right choice.  It is soooo important.  I cannot tell you.  It is truly the only thing that matters. 

Without that salvation, without my ability to cover you and wash you clean in my son's blood, all is lost.  There is no coming back from a life that is not covered in the blood of Jesus.  There is no way for me to truly help without that covering.  Every person gets a choice. 

Be my hands and feet and give them that choice.  Don't miss another chance.  Give them the choice. 

I love you daughter.  I am blessed by you coming to meet me here each night.  We have so many nights together left.  You and me for all eternity.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment