Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Give up...

My prayer:
Awesome and amazing God.  There is so much to say and so few words to say it with.  Sometimes, there is so much to pray for and about that I don't even know where to start.  There are so many who are sick, there are so many who are in danger, there are so many who don't know you yet, there are so many that need food/shelter, and there are so many who need your love.  My God, sometimes it is overwhelming to me.  I know you are big enough to handle it, but to me, it is more than I know how to pray for. 

It is times like this where I just want to throw my hands up to you and cry out, EVERYTHING GOD, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!!! I don't know what else to do. In Jesus name, please take care of everything.

What God Said Tonight:
I have everything under control sweet daughter, although I know it doesn't seem like it to you.  You can't see the big picture that I can. You can only see form your vantage and from there, it seems like a dark overwhelming shadow that is about to engulf you. 

Your instinct is still right though.  Give it to me.  I am big enough and I will take care of it.  As you give it to me, I will give you the peace that you seek.  I will take care of everything.  I know that there is a lot right now and the sooner you know that you can't handle it, the sooner you give it to me, and the sooner I can take care of it.  Surrender everything to me and I will take care of it. 

Your best way of helping right now is to give up.  Give it up to me.  I know you and I know that you want to jump in and try to make it all better but don't. You cannot help that way.  You can help By giving up and giving in to me. 

Rest in complete peace knowing that I will not let you down.  I will not let go.  I will not allow my children to be forsaken or begging for bread.  Give it to me. 

Any part that you hang onto is a part that I can't help with.  And, therefore, by hanging onto it and trying to help them yourself, you are actually being selfish and keeping the help that they need from them.  I can help but you have to let go. Give it all to me.

I love you and love that you want to help.  You know I will always ask you to pitch in, but I will ask it only after you have given it to me.  Then, I will ask you to be my hands and feet but in the way and manner that I know will be most effective.  You see the immediate need.  I see the root and the future of every decision.  I see it all.  That lets me be able to develop the solutions that have lasting effects.  Let me handle it and I won't let you down, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment