Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts

OR


FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Follow by Email:

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fear exchange...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God.  It seems like there are a lot of powerful and significant things happening right now. Life is exciting and a little frightening.  I am trying to remember what you have said, that you have it all under control and I should trust you even when it looks like things are not working out.  I would say that I can do that about 95% of the time.  The other 5% I am freaking out a little. I guess it is in the 5% that faith comes into play. 

God I love you and I trust you.  I believe that you have my best interest in mind and that you will guide me always as you have promised.

God I cannot be more grateful for you hearing our prayers today and keeping my friends and family safe from the Broken Tree fire.  It is not often that we see a fire that is blown back in on itself and then snowed on! You are amazing.  THANK YOU for keeping and continuing to keep everyone safe. 

I love you God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:
Fear not, do not fear, you have not been given spirit of fear. You do not need to fear any thing.  No weapon formed against you will prosper.  I say these things and I promise these things because I understand how frightening life can be.  I remember the feeling of being swept along by circumstances and the need and wondering, is there another way?  Part of why it was so important for me to come live with you for awhile, to live as a man, was to help me better understand these very feelings. 

Bring those feelings to me.  Bring me your fear.  Bring me your self doubt.  Give me your worry.  I will take it on and return to you peace.  I will return to you confidence in a future that is assured.  I will replace your worry with a confidence and a hope that you are where I have placed you.  You are on a path ordained by me.  You cannot be driven off of that path.  I made it just for you.  I made a future just for you.  I made a dream just for you. 

Everything is coming together perfectly.  You don't need to gloss over you fear.  You don't need to pretend it isn't there.  Just give it to me.  You have heard the saying that courage is taking action even when you are scared.  Well, the action I need you to take is faith in me to work it all out.  The action I need you to take is to bring me your fear and worry.  Let me replace it with strength hope and peace.  You  are mine and I will not let you down. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment