Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 4, 2011

Endings...Beginnings...

My prayer:
Awesome God.  I am not sure what to pray tonight.  This has been a wild week with great highs and great lows.  I am glad that it is over and I am looking forward to rest tomorrow. 

God I feel like you are preparing me, us, for a new season.  I feel like we are right on the edge of some new great thing.  It is exciting and a little frightening. 

Your will be done God.  Nothing more and nothing less than your will. It really is that simple God.  I trust you completely and want your complete will.  If I have learned anything in the last year it is that your plans for me are so much better than anything I come up with on my own. 

So, I am in complete submission to your will God.  Not our of a feeling of defeat but out of a place of faith and joy knowing that what ever you have for me will be amazing.  I love you Father.  What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:
You came through this week and did not lose your faith.  That is good.  That is not something you could have done not so long ago.  You have been on a journey to increase your faith.  You have been on a journey to bring you closer to me.  The journey is not over but it is time to reflect and see how far you have come. 

You will never be done growing or learning.  It is a part of life that you will always be able to learn more and be more.  You will always have goals and direction.  You will always have me to dream the big dreams for you. 

This is the end of one thing and the beginning of something new.  Take a moment to mourn the ending but move quickly to celebrating the new thing. 

The future is bright.  Your future is limitless.  I am going to take you to new places, new levels and new experiences that will be incredible.  Reflect on where you have come from but don't get stuck in reflection.  By the end of tomorrow I need you forward focused again.  Ready to take the next steps. 

I love you daughter and I love the journey with you.  Giving you a big hug right now my girl.  Sleep and rest.  The time for the new season is nearly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment