Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 21, 2011

Burned out...

My prayer:
My awesome Lord, God, Father.  How are you?  How was your day?

I had some things not turn out like I had expected but I am fully trusting you knowing that you have a purpose and plan that is better than any thoughts I may have had.  I am waiting in anticipation for all that things you have talked about.  I can't wait to see what you have planned.  I am ready for Spring God.  I am ready for the next season.

I need to ask your help with wildfires here tonight God.  The smoke was so thick coming home.  I pray and ask God that you put out the fires tonight.  I pray God that you protect your people and their homes.  I give this situation up to you God.  I thank you God for hearing my prayers earlier today and keeping the fire from "M's" house. 

I am kind of all over the place tonight God.  I am having trouble focusing and my thoughts are just wandering all over.  I love you and I trust you to take care of it all, including me.

What God Said Tonight:
The fires are not here to destroy but they are here to clear some things out. Much like your life, there are some things that need to be cleaned out, burned out, before we can move into this new season.  The new season is all about new growth and I need the field to be cleared so the new growth has room to grow without being choked out by the weeds of the past. 

I am not meaning to be cryptic, but sometimes the pictures of what is happening and going to happen are clearer than the straight words.  I want you to understand what is happening.  I don't want you to be afraid.  I don't want you to worry that it is going all wrong.  Everything is happening just as I have planned it. Everything. 

Trust me and the process.  We will get these things cleared out and the stage will be set and clear for the new Act to begin.  You are right where I need you and everything is perfectly lined up.  I love you daughter.  Trust my love.

1 comment: