Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More beautiful...

My prayer:
Mighty God, my mind is on your people tonight.  You have given your people such amazing talents.  I look around me and I see people who can sing and break my heart, people who can make me laugh until I can't catch my breath, people who can explain an idea with such simplicity and truth that I get an entirely new understanding of it, people who are so pure of heart and so transparent that I can only stand in awe and hope to be like them someday and people who love no matter what. 

How is it that I get to be so blessed to have all of these people and so many more in my life?  How is that possible?  God you bless me.  I love the way you love me.  I adore how you treat me.  I revel in your care for me. 

God you are my everything.  You are the breath in my lungs and the water to my soul.  You are my everything.  You are my reason for waking up in the morning and my peace when I go to bed at night.  You are my Father who takes care of me and my teacher who releases me to apply what you have taught me.  God I love you.  You are all that I will ever need or want.  I am ALL YOURS!

What God Said Tonight:
I want you to picture the best mountain sunset you have ever seen.  I want you to picture the most beautiful beach you have ever been on.  I want you to see the most amazing city you have ever been in.  I want you to imagine all of these things, see them again in your mind and know that you are more beautiful to me than all of these things.  You are more beautiful to me in your mess than the finest crafted art. 

The beauty you see in others is me in them. You see the light that I have put in them.  You should always appreciate that light in them and in yourself.  I put it there so you could recognize each other and so you could fulfill the special and specific purpose I have on your life.  I love you my sweet daughter and I will always treasure you. 

You are my most prized thought.  You are the daydream I fall on when I want to just relax and enjoy a moment.  Let's continue to make amazing memories and share it with the world.  Share your life that you can bless others the way they have blessed you. It will take humility, vulnerability, sacrifice and obedience but you are no stranger to these things  You are my beautiful daughter and I love you more than life.

2 comments: