Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Know God's heart...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God.  I love you God.  I am so grateful that you, through your grace and mercy, love me. I am so grateful for you in my life.  I am so grateful that I get to experience your power and your presence every day.  Not everyone does.

Thank you for hearing my many prayers throughout this day.  Thank you in advance for what you are going to do in each of those situations.

What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
Your prayers were heard and I am already answering them.  Thank you for bringing them to me.  Thank you for pointing out those needs.  Thank you for being an intercessor when others need you to agree or to just pray for them. 

I am desperate search of true relationship with my people.  I am desperate for people to know me.  I am desperate for you to know me even more.  I need you to know my heart in every situation.  You have learned obedience, now I need you to know for certain what my will is in every situation. 

You will know it as you know me.  As you understand what is important to me, what I care about, you will always know my will and you can work with me and not against me.  I need, I want us to be on the same side always.  I am yours and you are mine. 

I am your Father, your King, your teacher, your Lord and I will love and guide you always.  I am anxiously waiting for the day when all of my children know me.  Really know me and know my heart so that we can all be working together to accomplish all that we need to in these last days. 

I love you daughter, draw closer to me, learn more about me, spend more time with me.  Let us find the way to live, love and work together each day for our commons dreams.  I love you daughter and we have a lot to do.  All of it will be easier if you know what I want instead of needing to ask me each time for my will and my guidance. 

I love you.  Show me off.

1 comment:

  1. For I am jealous over you with Godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:2).

    ReplyDelete