Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 28, 2011

Heal the hurt...

My prayer:
My God.  I don't have any words tonight.  I need you to take it tonight.  I love you with all that I am. Thank you for your love.

What God Said Tonight:
I am all that you need and I will take care of everything.  I will take care of you. I know your heart is hurting right now but these are momentary circumstances that will change. 

What will not change is my love for you.  What will not change is my plan for you.  What will not change is the assurance that I will guide you direct you, protect you, teach you and most of all, again, I will love you. 

I have a plan and purpose that you do not understand.  It will make sense some day I promise.  But right now, trust me and give me your heart so I can heal the hurt.  I will take very precious care of it.  I will treat it as if it is my own, because it is. 

I am here and I am not leaving.  I am never going to leave you.  I am the one true thing you can always count on. Count on me, trust me, even though you can't see the end from the beginning.  Know that I can and it all turns out perfectly. 

Don't isolate, don't run from me, just trust me.  I love you daughter.  Always remember that.  Always remember my promises to you.  They are eternal and forever.  I am all yours and always will be.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who sometimes cannot find any words. In fact, too often I can't even say outloud even as much as you did tonight.

    However, tonight God spoke so clearly to me. In a situation where at one time I would have just told this person off, God helped me understand and see why this person may be being so difficult and he guided me to a response that I would not have been able to have on my own. Truly the Holy Spirit took my heart, hands, and mind to where I was, finally, able to truly turn the other cheek. Now if I can just do that all the time! If I can it is not on my own, but because of He who is within me.

    Be blessed, Marilyn! I'll lift you up in prayer, and next time I can't find words I hope I'll remember this post and remember that I can even turn that over to our Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting and thanks for the prayer Pam. God's healing power and understanding even when we don't have the words are amazing! Love you Pam!

    ReplyDelete