Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Greatest blessing...

My prayer:
Awesome Father, incredible God, great Creator, complete Healer, ultimate Teacher, final Redeemer, God of my life, soul, spirit and body, I worship you.  I worship you for who you are and I worship you for who you are in my life. 

I worship you because you dream bigger than I do.  I worship you because you know more than I do or ever will.  I worship you because you love me in a way that is greater than what I can even imagine.  God you think so big and I am so small.  My thoughts, my concerns are so small compared to you and what you can do. 

I am more than a little in awe of you God.  There are times, like tonight, that I sit here literally with my mouth hanging open, in stunned awe of your power and what you do.  Thank you God for loving me and choosing me.  I will never understand why you love and chose me but I will always be grateful. 

I love you God.  Have your way in my life.  Please don't be constrained by my limited ability to imagine or think.  God I want the things you see for me, not just he things I can imagine for me. 

What God Said Tonight:
Walking with you in this life is a blast.  I love that you take time to realize this stuff.  You have no idea what I have planned for you.  You will be so amazed.

I don't have to be in a box with you anymore and that is good.  I am free to do exceedingly, abundantly and above all that you have seen or hoped for.  I am free to bless you to overflow.  You should get ready because your greatest blessing yet is on the way.  Prepare for the intense joy like you have never known.  Get ready to be out of your mind with joy.  Be ready to experience me, my kingdom, my blessing in a way that you never have before. 

I will show my blessing in every area of you life.  Your finances will be blessed, your family will be blessed, your church will be blessed, your friends will be blessed, every where you walk will be blessed.  I am getting ready to pour it out on you and you will be stunned and possibly a little hysterical with joy.  I can't wait to see you laugh with the joy of it all.  I can't wait to see what you do with it.  I can't wait to just see your face my dear. 

I love you and the blessing has been loosed...get ready because here it comes!!!

1 comment: