Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

God's full time job...

My prayer:
Awesome God, Father, teacher, healer, reigning King, what is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
Waiting on me tonight? That's good once in awhile.  I love that you bring me your needs but I love even more when you just want to be with me and hear what I have to say. 

I am proud of what you are becoming.  Yes, your righteousness is like filthy rags but they are some of the nicest filthy rags.  I am proud of what you have learned and what you are doing with it.  I am proud that you are not just sitting on it, that you are using everything that I have taught you and showed you. 

I will prosper you.  I have great plans for you and I will cause you to be successful.  You will win in the end. 

You know that doesn't mean that everything will be easy.  You have much more to learn. You have much more to experience.  To go where we need to go, you must have more of me in you than you do right now. 

You are doing everything you need to do but don't get distracted.   There are many things that would like to distract you from this purpose.  There are many other priorities that would like to grab you, but stay focused. 

I hear your thoughts and you want me to stop talking about you but I can't help it.  You, my children, are everything to me.  If you ask me what I am thinking about, the answer will always be that I am thinking of you.  You are continually on my mind.  I am in constant thought and planning for your future. My kids are my only priority.  Keeping track of you all is a full time job but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

There are so many that I am waiting for.  I am so anxious for their return.  I think about them a lot.  I think about you a lot.  I love you so much. You will never know the full power of my love for you.  It would overwhelm you.  But know that I love you many more times than the best love you can imagine.  Sleep well tonight my daughter.  We have a big day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment