Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lean on me...

My Prayer:
Mighty God.  I am wiped out again tonight.  I love all the wonderful opportunities and all that we are doing.  At the end of the day, like now, I just am out of energy and ready to fall into bed...if I make it there! 

But, I am not complaining.  I truly love this time.  I love all the opportunities to minister, to pray to love on your people.  I love the opportunities at work to do new things every day.  I love that life is not stagnant right now but it is moving and full of purpose.  I truly love it God.  Thank you for this time and for all that you are doing.  You are my God, my Lord, my Father, my teacher and my redeemer and I love you more than I can ever say. 

What God Said Tonight:
My daughter, my love.  You are walking in my Spirit now and that is why it is so exciting.  You are where I need you to be.  I know that there is a lot, but I will continue to provide all that you need.  One step at a time, one moment at a time, one task at a time.  Just do a little each day and before you know it, we will have accomplished all that I set out for you to do. 

I have not and I will not give you more than you can handle.  But, I will give you enough that you can only handle it if you lean on me and trust me to help you through it.  I will give you enough that you can't quite carry it on your own so that you will always need me. 

I gave you skills, abilities and strength and all of that is good.  But I have to push you a bit so you don't rely on those things but you rely on me.  That is the only way you can truly be successful and accomplish everything that your heart desires.  Your dreams are bigger than your abilities.  That is where I come in. I am here to fill the gap and to make you more than you can ever be on your own. 

I will, I have destined you to succeed.  You are above and not beneath.  You will come out on top.  I promise.  I am with you and I always win.  Stay with it, one moment at a time.  I will continue to guide you and direct you.  Lean on me and trust me and we will get there before you know it.  Our destination is assured.  I love you daughter.  Rest and we will go at it again tomorrow, together.

9 comments:

  1. Lord You are my refuge, my fortress, my strength, my shield and my buckler, my healer, my provider, the lifter of my head,the wind beneath my wings,the joy of my morning,the song in my heart, the hope of my future, my exceeding great reward, You are my purpose and my desire!
    I can face today because I lean on You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonora required Father's Day to be lauded on the primary Sunday in June, since it was close to her dad's birthday. Or maybe, the primary Father's Day celebration happened on June 19, 1910 in Spokane, Washington. FathersDayGreetings In 1966, President Lyndon Johnson made the third Sunday of June Father's Day.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. http://www.fathersday-2014.net/2016/05/fathers-day-wishes-from-Daughter.html Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated http://www.fathersday-2014.net/2015/06/top-20-famous-fathers-day-quotes.html in all over the world on the different days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your article. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I’ll use this information for my work.
    https://www.starepisodes.net/kasauti-zindagi-ki-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your article. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I’ll use this information for my work.
    https://www.gillitv.org/v/raktha-sambandam-14th-september-2019-full-episode-402/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future
    http://gsports.live/football/video/52042/toulouse-vs-reims-14-december-2019-highlights/

    ReplyDelete