Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I see all of you...

My prayer:
Mighty God you are so amazing.  I love you God.  I remain in awe of you every day.  God, miracle healing, right now, right here, every day.  Miracle provision, right now, right here, every day.  God you are an every day amazing God. 

Thank you that every morning, you are the first thing I experience.  Thank you for being my last thought, my last experience before I go to sleep.  Thank you for the dreams you give me.  Thank you God for being in me, in my life, every day. 

When I decided to really start living my life for you God, I had no idea how great it would be.  I had no idea what it was to live with purpose, joy, and miracles every day.  Had I known, had I really known, I wouldn't have wasted all of those years.  I wouldn't have wasted my time going after what the world has to offer.  Forgive me for wasting time.  Forgive me for every moment spent away from you.  Thank you God that I never have to live another day, another moment without you.  I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:
Don't worry about time lost.  You know that time is relative.  I can make time, stretch time, shorten time.  I have the timeline under control.  We have eternity together. 

Every moment of your life has led you to me here today.  Every moment has had purpose.  Every moment is packed with purpose and intention for your life. 

So, yes, the years when you were running from me were hard.  Hard for you and hard for me.  But I was always with you and I knew even then that we would be here together tonight.  You and me together forever.  I knew even in your darkest moment that we would have these times of intense joy and intimacy together. 

I know your potential.  When I see you, I don't just see who you are today, I see who you can and will be.  I see the who you were and what you came through.  I see all of you and I love every part of you.  I love the struggles you survive.  Your scars are beautiful and show your strength and wisdom gained.  I love the striving in you today to be all that you can be.  I love the future you that is doing and accomplishing things you cannot imagine today.  I love all of you. 

I know that you don't see yourself this way but I wish you could.  I wish you could know you the way that I do. 

I wish you could know others this way too.  It isn't hard to love someone when you understand the the pain they have survived, the struggle they are in today and the incredible future planned for their lives.  When you see the whole picture, it is easy to love them. 

Rest peacefully tonight, no regrets.  Value yourself as I value you.  You are my most precious gem.  Sweet dreams my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment