Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Greed...

My Prayer:
God my God.  I am coming to you tonight from a place of...want?  I am not sure how to explain it God.  When I look at my life, the richness of it, the amazing people, the amazing opportunities, I think, who am I to want more?  Who am I to say it is not enough. 

It, my life is more than I could have ever imagined even a couple of years ago.  I should be satisfied.  But, I am not very good at being satisfied. It seems like I always want more God.  Is that greedy?  Is it wrong God?  Should I be content with the amazing blessings you have poured out on my life? 

Paul talked about being content.  I think I should be content, but I am not.  I want more.  No matter how much you give me, how much you bless me, I always want more.  Yep, that sounds greedy.  God, I guess it is true.  I am greedy for you.  I am greedy for all that you have for me.  I am greedy for the promises you have on my life.  I want it all and I want it now.  I want all that you have God.  Call me greedy, but I want it all.

What God Said Tonight:
You are greedy my child but it is a greediness I can support.  You want what I want.  You want what I have already planned for you.  It is good, you should want that.  You should be greedy for me. 

I am greedy for you.  I am greedy for your attention, for your time, for your presence.  I want to be with you all  the time.  I hate those times when I am excluded from you life.  They are less and less frequent but they break my heart.  When you exclude me, push me outside of your life, that breaks my heart. 

I am as greedy for you as you are for me and for my will.  I want more for you than you want for yourself.  It is all moving as fast as is possible and is proper.  There are some stages of preparation that are needed so you can handle the next things.  But t is all coming your way.

Your "greed" for this is not a negative thing.  It is not  thing to be ashamed of or to be self conscious about.  This greed is a good thing.  If you are going to be greedy, be greedy for me as I am for you.  Be greedy for my kingdom and my promises. Be greedy for the plan that I have for your life. 

You are destined and set aside for this purpose.  You are ordained for my service and you will have all that you desire because your desires are in perfect alignment with mine.  I love you daughter.  Keep striving for me and you will get what you desire. 

I love you my sweetness.  You are like a young child, full of promise. Your best days, your future is ahead of you yet.  Each day is one day better, one day closer and one day more of opportunity to live the dream that I have placed in you.  You will see it all my daughter  but go ahead and be greedy in this case.  It will serve you well to be greedy for me and my purpose. 

Each step, each process and each new step is ordained by me and will be perfect as long as you are following me.  Trust me, it is all coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment