Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wait and expect...

My prayer:
Awesome Father God, I am tired tonight. No good reason, just pooped. 

Thank you for your favor today and making me succeed.  I love you God.  Thank you for all that you do.  Thank you for hearing the prayers for healing and thank you for your healing power in our lives. 

I am coming to expect you to heal every time.  I don't ever want to take it for granted.  Your healing power is a true miracle and I don't ever want to lose the awe of it all.  But, you are so consistently healing people that I am coming to expect it, not just hope for it.  I think that is a good thing...as long as I never forget that it is all you, give you the praise and never lose the awe of your miraculous healing power. 

Thank you God for being a healing God.  Thank you for loving us so much that you don't just provide a way for us to be redeemed of the punishment of our sin but that you also provide a way that we can live a better life.  A way that we can live a life of divine health.  You loved us so much that on the way to the cross to pay for our sin, you took on our sickness too.  You didn't have to.  You could have gone to the cross and that would have been more than enough but you went farther so we could live free of sickness and I for one plan to receive all of the healing that you have for me and everyone around me.  Love you God.

What God Said Tonight:
Wait on the moment of  clarification, wait on me.  I have more for you.  I have more knowledge and more understanding.  I have more wisdom for you but wait on it.  Wait on me.  You have learned so much in a short amount of time, relatively speaking.  I have so much more to teach you and show you.  Wait on me. 

Your life is full right now, using the knowledge and wisdom you have received.  Your faith is growing daily.  You are coming to trust my promises in a whole new way and at a whole new level and that is all good.  That is what I had planned for.  There is this new season coming where what you know now will not be enough.  There is this new season where the faith you have now will not be enough.  There will be this new season that will require a new level of trust.  What you have learned will help you in the new season but you will need more. 

Don't rush this new season.  Wait on me.  It will come at the right and appointed time.  In the meantime, keep at what you are doing. 

Expect the promises I have given you, in healing and in everything else.  Expect me to show up every time and I will.  I will never leave you and I do not lie.  You can count on me and you can expect me to come through.  

I love you daughter.  Peace, be still and wait on me.

2 comments:

  1. Isaiah 30:18....And therefore the Lord [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete