Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Miracle parade...

My prayer: Awesome God and Mighty Lord.  God you are so completely amazing. I love you so much. I need you so much.  I need you in every moment of my life.  I need you to get up in the morning and just to even put one foot in front of the other. 

I can't really remember life before you were in it.  I remember it being dark, lonely and without hope, but it is all getting a bit vague anymore.  Every day with you is an adventure.  Every day has hope.  Every day is filled with opportunity.  This is an awesome way to live God. 

Not that I don't have my struggles.  You above all know that I do. But I am never alone in the struggle now.  I get to bring it all to you.  I get to bring you my insecurities, my shame, my joy, my everything.  I get to live each moment with you in it.  I love that so much God.  When I feel alone, I can close my eyes and feel you around and in me.  When I feel afraid, I can hear your voice reminding me that you have not given me a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind and I have courage.  When I feel angry and hurt, I can remember what you say about me, how you love me and I am comforted. 

God, life with you is so much better than life without you.  There isn't a scale big enough to measure the difference.  I love you so much!!!

What is on your mind and heart tonight God?  I'm here and ready to hear.

What God Said Tonight;
It isn't important and it isn't the time to wallow in the past.  It is time to look forward.  The past is a great teacher and you have learned so very well.  Take that knowledge into the future and do everything that I have called you to do.  The time for reflection is done.  The time for action is here. 

You are ready to do this next step.  Do you know what it is yet?  I have been telling you but I am not sure that you have heard.  It is big but also the natural progression. 

Don't get too caught up in the day to day that you miss the miraculous.  I have a season of miracles on the way.  Remember to look for them.  Remember to tell people to look for them.  Remember to expect them in every situation.  I am about to do miracles in ways and in places that you have never seen.  Some you have heard about but mostly, these are new miracles for a new season.  It is the season of the miraculous.  Keep an eye out and your ear to the ground.  Stay sensitive to me and I will show you great and wondrous things. 

I love you daughter.  I think you are just about the best there is.  I love that we get to live this life together.  I don't remember life without you either.  I can't because I have always been with you, even before you knew I was there.  I have been with you since the beginning of time and I will be with you forever.  Sometimes I want to wrap you up and keep you in my heart.  But that would be a disservice to your brothers and sisters.  I need you to be my hands and feet.  But, I reserve the right to wrap you up now and then and just love on you.  I reserve the right to a good old fashioned cuddle now and again.  I love you sweetheart.  Get ready for the miracle parade!!

1 comment:

  1. We are expecting, and looking for a season of the miraculous at Reverb Church!
    And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, which call you by your name, am the God of Israel. Isaiah 45:31

    ReplyDelete