Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy...

My prayer:
Hi God!  I am a bit early tonight but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more than talk with you, so here I am!  God, life has been so serious lately.  Tonight can we just hang out and talk?  I don't ever want to be disrespectful, I love and respect you beyond measure. But, I also love it when we spend time together laughing, celebrating and having fun! 

Life is so amazing right now.  Sometimes I worry that it will stop, your miracles, your opportunities to minister, the blog...all of it.  It is all so good, I just want it to keep going forever.  But, even as I say that, I know me and as much as I love what you are doing right now, I always want the new thing too.  I guess what I really want is to be able to be a part of what you are doing forever.  Since you have promised me an eternity with you, I guess I don't have to worry about that. 

God, will you always let me be a part of what you are doing?  Since you can use anyone, will you always use me?  I hope so. 

Huh, here I started out saying I wasn't going to get serious tonight but that all sounded pretty serious.  There is so much joy in living with you God.  There is struggle and tests too, but there is SO MUCH JOY! I am happy to be your kid God.  I am happy to be your hands and feet whenever you need me.  I am happy to be yours.

What God Said Tonight:
I am happy you are mine too.  I am happy that I am yours.  We will be together forever.  I will always have assignments for you.  Sometimes the assignment may be to rest and let me take care of things but I will always have assignments for you.  I know what you need and what will fulfill you better than you know yourself.  As long as you trust me and follow my lead, you will live a full and satisfied life.  That is what I want for you. 

Don't worry about what you talk to me about.  Whatever you want to talk about, I want to hear.  When you are joyful, when you are sad, when you are successful, when you fail, when you on top of the world and when you are under a rock, wherever you are at, whatever you are thinking, I want to hear it. 

You can't shock me or run me off just by sharing what is on your heart.  I don't scare easy.  I love you daughter and I want to know every corner of your heart and mind. 

Sometimes we will be serious and deep together, sometimes we will laugh and all of it is joy.   Even when you cry with me, it will be joy because it gives me the opportunity to heal you and comfort you.  It is the opportunity for a praise report that you can use to help others.  It is ALL JOY! 

I love you and love to laugh with you.  I love to cry with you.  I love to dance with you and I love to sing with you.  I love to be with you.  Remember my love for you and let it strengthen you every day.  Live in the happiness and joy that I have created for you.  You think it is a coincidence that the "Happy Song" just came on your iPod?  No coincidence my girl! 

Be happy with me :)

2 comments:

  1. But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits. Psalm 5:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete