Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

My prayer:
Awesome God, thank you for today.  I love Thanksgiving!  A holiday just to be thankful, eat a lot of food and spend time with people you love, what could be better? 

God I am grateful and thankful to you for so many things from the air that I breathe, to salvation, to healing, to relationships, to opportunities, to just your amazing love for me and so much more.  God, I cannot believe how privileged I am to live this life for you.  What a huge privilege to know you, call you Father and serve you.  I am grateful beyond words. 

God I am nothing without you but with you all things are possible.  I am lost without you but you are a light to my feet and a lamp to my path and you will guide me always.  I am nothing but you are everything.  I am weak but you are strong. 

I love you Father.  Thank you for everything.

What God Said Tonight:
I love you too daughter and I am thankful for your life. I am thankful that you chose to live for me.  I am thankful that you come to spend this time with me every night.  I am thankful that you are faithful.  I am thankful for our love. 

I want you to rest a minute and let me take this tonight.  I want you to lay back and let me drive.  There are some things that need to be said.  You are on the threshold of some pretty important changes.  Some you know about and some you don't yet know about.  It is exciting and wonderful but I need you more than ever to be sensitive to my voice.  I need you more than ever to hear me and speak my words. 

You are so ready for this.  You are nervous, thinking that you are not ready but you are.  I want this for you.  I want your dreams to come true.  I love you and want to bless you everyday.  I love you and I want you to have the very best of everything.  I love you and I want you to be in constant relationship with me forever.  I want so much for you and the time is now. 

Remain thankful.  Remain grateful.  Remain humble in your knowledge that none of this you but all of it is me.  Remember to trust and believe that I can do anything and you will see such amazing things. 

I am thankful for what you are going to do.  I love you daughter.  Go rest now, I see that you exhausted and it is a little hard to get through the sleepy brain tonight.  But, I love you and you are ready for the next steps.  You will love them. 

Keep your thankful heart my child. You have much more to be thankful for in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment