Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 8, 2010

Protection...

My prayer:
Awesome ruler, King of everything,My Lord and savior.  God you are in charge of everything and your perfect will is being accomplished right now throughout the world.  God I thank you for being all powerful.  I pray God that you continue to show up in our lives, healing, loving, fixing and guiding every aspect. 

God I love you and I love that my God is all powerful.  God I am grateful that I have that power working on my side. What good would having a God be if that God was not the most powerful thing ever created?  I need a God that will win every time.  I need you God, the God of victory.  The all mighty and powerful God.  You are everything to me God. 

I kneel in your presence out of respect but even more so out of complete awe.  You, the most powerful force ever, loves me and treats me with a gentleness that is beyond words.  You are my everything.  I love being your daughter.

What do you want to say tonight God? I am here to listen.

What God Said Tonight:
You focus on my power to belay your own fear and that is good.  Everything you say is true, I am the most powerful force that has ever been or ever will be.  And, I will use that power to protect you and insure that you win. 

I love you and my power has no greater purpose than to protect you, my child.  My power is often misrepresented.  Power is meant to be used out of love, not out of hate or manipulation.  Remember always that manipulation is witchcraft.  I will always only use my power for love. 

Even when the day of judgement comes and I will use my power to separate the wheat from the chaff, the children of God from the children of satan.  Even in those days, I will do it out of love.  I will also do it with a heavy heart, knowing there are people who will be condemned to hell that did not have to be.

There are people in the end who, had they made one different decision, if they just once, decided to give me try...those are the ones that break my heart. Just one moment, one decision one minute away from everlasting joy in heaven.  Instead, they will rot in Sheol. 

Thank you daughter for always choosing me.  Be alert to opportunities to share me even more.  Be my lighthouse, but be my moving lighthouse.  Don't stay where you are; take my word around the world.  Let me show you what I can really do!  I have so much more to show you.  

I love you. Go and rest now while the night is still fairly new. 

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 18:10 For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. We have angels in heaven who watch over us that see the face of God daily.
    We have a hedge of protection around us that can not be penetrated by the evil one, THE PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD OF JESUS and no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

    ReplyDelete