Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Open the door...

My prayer:
Awesome Father, thank you for today. It was pretty great.  Sleeping in, great dreams, great movie, great hike, great friends, great message and great food, what more could I ask for? 

God you are the answer, always.  You are the provision, always.  You are the teacher, always.  You are the Lord, always.  I am really so grateful that I get to be your kid.  I am so grateful that I can know that whatever life throws at me, you will be there with the answer.  God, we talked about it tonight.  What do people who don't know you and don't have you in their lives do?  How do they get out of bed in the morning?  How did I before I had you and knew you? 

I don't know but I am grateful for you today. I am grateful for who you are.  I am grateful for what you do.  I am grateful that I get to be a part of the miracles that you do everyday.  I love you Father! 

God I pray over our worship services tomorrow all around the world.  God whether it is two people or two million people getting together in your name, I pray that your anointed presence accomplish what needs to be done.  God, I pray that we each have a very real experience of you during service.  I pray that we get closer to you.  I pray God that we are a blessing to you.  You are my God and I love you more than my life.  In Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Wait on me a minute.  You are so often in a hurry.  Even today, your sabbath, your rest day, you were running from place to place.  Wait a minute.  I need you to slow down the pace a bit so I an talk to you about something that I am serious about. 

You have given up on a dream that I need you to renew.  You have decided it isn't going to happen and I need you to reopen hope.  I know it is hard.  I know you are afraid of getting hurt.  But, I want to do this thing for you.  I want to give it to you. 

You have to be willing to receive it though.  You have to open the door.  You closed it because you were frustrated and worried about getting more hurt.  You didn't give up on it because I told you to.   I did not tell you to give up. I will never tell you to give up.  I will tell you to give in to me but never to give up. 

Your dreams are real.  Your dreams are given to you to help you more fully experience this life.  Dreams are as real as the table beside you.  Dreams are like the spiritual realm.  They don't function under the same rules as the natural world but that doesn' t make them less real. 

You will have the things that I have shown you in our dreams.  Both those while you were sleeping and those while you were awake.  Don't give up.  Open up the door again.  Please don't give up.  I really want you to have this. 

Remember when you wanted to give your truck away and you were afraid she wouldn't take it?  Remember how rotten that felt to want to give it so badly but worrying that she wouldn't take it?  Remember how great it felt when she said yes, she would take it?  Multiply that feeling by several million and you might begin to understand how I am feeling. 

I am so concerned that you won't receive what I have for you and it is so good.  You want this, you need this, open back up the door and trust me to protect you.  Trust me to love you enough to make sure that you remain whole.  Trust me to bring you only good gifts, but open back up the door. 

I love you daughter.  I am glad you had a good day and enjoyed it.  I look forward to being with you in service tomorrow.  Trust my love for you now and forever.  I will never bring you a bad gift, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment