Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Basic principles...

My prayer:
God full of mercy and grace.  Awesome ruler, creator, healer and teacher.  God you are so awesome.  I stand in awe of your plan and your purpose.  God I could never have imagined what you are doing right now.  It is really amazing how you make everything work together.

I am sorry for all of the times I have doubted God.  I am sorry for the times that I doubted that the struggle I was going through was worth it or had any purpose.  As I look back, I can see your purpose and plan working so perfectly in my life over the last 10-15 years.  It is so beautiful.  Your plans are so beautiful.  Sometimes it is hard for me to see the beauty because I am too close to it.  When I get some distance and see the big picture of what you are doing, WOW!  You are an artist God.  You make everything work together for my good.  I mean, you really do! 

God I pray for services around the world tomorrow that your anointing be present and that you accomplish everything you have planned.  God I pray that your power be evidenced.  I pray God that people see you in a new way, a more personal way, a more real way than ever before.  I pray God that your miracles be witnessed and that they raise our faith to do even greater things for you.  I pray God that your blessing pour over us as we worship you.  I love you God and I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight;
What is the main thing that you need to remember right now?  What is the main thing that you need to do?  You are walking into the future you have prayed for and you must remember the basic principles so you don't get lost in it. 

Remember that you are my conduit and my light.  Remember that what people see is my reflection in you and that is what draws them.  Remember your job is to show up and be willing and the rest is me.  Remember that there are truly only two things you need to do, love me and love your neighbor. 

Basic principles.  Keep it simple and you won't wander off.  You are prepared and you are what I planned for you to be.  I am glad that you can see the pattern and the purpose that I have had over your life.  I want you to remember this as you doubt dreams in the future.  Even in the most confusing of times, remember that I have a purpose and a plan and I will work it out for your good.  When you doubt, revisit this time when it all is so crystal clear.  You won't always see is it so clearly but you can remember this time and trust me. 

I love you so much daughter.  You light up the world reflecting me and I want you to do it forever.  Your purpose is just begun.  Your plan is just beginning to unfold.  You are my blessed daughter who I love and trust.  Rest in that knowledge. 

Ahh, you are resting in my arms tonight truly my daughter and it is so beautiful.  Just lie back and rest.  I will cradle you and take loving care of you forever.  Stay here for a minute.  You are perfected in Christ and I love you daughter.  My sweet daughter, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment