Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Victory...

My Prayer:
God what an awesome day! You are so GOOD! I love when I get to serve you. I love when I get to pray for people and see you work in their lives! I love to see you take the circumstance that tried to kill them and turn it into their greatest victory!

You are the God of victory. You are our banner of victory that we can wave in the face of the enemy. You ALWAYS win!!! I love being on the winning team God. I love knowing that as long as I am with you, I will always win in the end.

God I am excited! Sleep is going to be tough tonight. Keep working in our lives God, making everything work out the way you intended it to. AMEN!

What God said tonight:
I love seeing you so excited. You make me smile! Tonight was good and many things were cemented in the truth that is my word.

You know the victory is yours. Live victoriously so the world can see. Everybody wants to win. Some of you are SO competitive you want to win above all else. As long as you are connected to the ultimate winner, me, you will never need to lose again. I will always win in the end. You have read the end of the book and know that it is true.

You are in the victory with me. The victory is really for you. I don't need to win. I will always win because it is who I am and I made the game. But, I don't need to win for me. I win for you. I win so we can be together. I win so you are not destroyed by the enemy. I win for you.

Receive the prize from the victory. Life can be like a carnival except the booths are fixed in my favor and I always win. Plan to have A LOT of stuffed animal prizes my girl! We will win them all.

You will do more in one minute of my power and victory than in a lifetime of striving on your own. Isn't it better when you let me drive?

You try to rest. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Spend a little more time with me tonight, just resting and let me hold you. I love you my victorious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment