Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 22, 2010

On earth as it is in heaven...

My prayer:
Awesome God. How was your day God? Did the things you wanted to see done get accomplished? Was our worship pleasing to you and did it touch your heart? How are things in heaven tonight? I wonder what a day in your life is like. I wonder what it is like to be you. I am sure I can't even begin to imagine. Talk about multitasking! With all of the prayers, the needs, the events and the people in the world, it is a good thing you are the almighty God of the universe because no one else could handle it!

Thank you for being you God. Thank you for making it possible for me to know you, love you and live with you in my life. Thank you for the assignments you have given me. Thank you for the people you have trusted me with. Thank you for family who loves me. Thank you for dreams and desires to make each day worth getting up for.

God, I pray in preparation for this week that you bless me, my family, my friends and that your favor be on our lives. I pray God that you show us your plan and purpose in each moment. I thank you God for what you showed me earlier about direction--if I am on a road driving down a canyon and I know better than to drive into oncoming trraffic or off the side of the road, I don't really need you to tell me specifically to turn left of right, I just need to follow the road. God I thank you that in this season, I am on the canyon road and just need to follow it and make common sense decisions. I love you God.

What God said tonight:
I love you too sweet daughter. Tonight is a good night to rest and to relax. You were pretty tied up and stressed out today but I am glad you have found some peace. I am glad that you turn to me in those times and look for my peace. It is the only lasting peace and the only peace that will satisfy.

Thank you for asking about my day. Not many people think to do that and even though it is hard to expalin it is still good to be asked.

Heaven is a difficult place to describe. You have heard the stories of people who have been to heaven and returned. Some of them are true, some are not. It is a beautiful place. It is a place of peace and worship and joy. We are always celebrating here. There is thankfully always something to celebrate. Each second there is someone somewhere who is accepting Christ into their life, doing something for the kingdom, loving and forgiving someone. We celebrate each of these things. We love to celebrate in heaven. You know the part of the prayer, "on earth as it is in heaven"? Well, that's how it is in heaven.

You should find more to celebrate on earth. I know that life can be hard, but there is something to celebrate in each moment. If you run out of things, remember that there is always someone somewhere getting saved. Then, just join us in our celebration in heaven.

On earth as it is in heaven. I am anxious for the day when there is a new earth and new heaven and we can live as one kingdom free of sin and the results of it. I am anxious for the day when we can live in an even closer communion. I look forward to the day of truly wrapping my arms around you. Hopefully, by that time, we will have been so close in the spritual realm that we won't even really realize that we are connected in the physical realm as well.

You are my everything. Let me be yours. We love you and send you a blessing tonight to last the whole week. Thank you my servant daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment