Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life of joy...

My prayer:
Mighty God. Thank you for the new ideas and next steps all day today! Thank you for an amazing small group. It was pretty small tonight but truly fantastic and just what I needed.

God, I feel inspired tonight. I love that we are moving again, that I am moving again! Thank you for getting me out of that "stuck" season. God you are amazing. I feel like everything in my life, in my friends' lives is about building right now. Building businesses, relationships, ministries, it is a season of building. I love building God. It is so exciting to watch vision come to life.

God I pray for the strength, wisdom and capability to do all that you have for me to do to build my friends' dreams and my dreams. Dream builder...that sounds like a great job title! I love you God. I see it all coming together.

I saw tonight how decisions I made more than two years ago have led to and set up everything that is going on right now. I hadn't seen that connection before. Thank you for that insight! It helps me to see the progress and encourages me.

God, keep guiding me, directing me, helping me and show me how to best help the people you have put in my life. Love, love, love you God!

What God said tonight:
I love seeing you happy. To see you full with joy is a balm to my heart. You have learned to walk in all types of seasons. You have learned to wear the armor and covering to bring you through without significant harm. This is a really important thing you have learned.

It doesn't not mean all seasons are fun. You asked this morning to make summer last longer and for winter to be delayed. A season can be delayed but it cannot be avoided. Best to learn to dance in spite of the season. Best to find the good in each season and learn the way to appreciate it. There is always something to appreciate but you have to look for it.

As we move into new seasons, I ask that you move a level higher and learn to enjoy each season, not just survive. I want you to live a life of joy. I also want you to show others that it is possible to live a life that is not determined by circumstances but is determined by faith. I want you to be an example of living for me.

Next level, next steps, are you up for it? You can never resist a challenge. I love that about you. It makes my leading you pretty easy!

Find the joy. If you can't find it, create it. There is joy within you because I am in you. Bring my joy into every situation and every season and make people wonder why you are smiling!

But, be careful, don't fake it. Don't act like everything is ok when you are dying inside. That hypocrisy doesn't help any of us. Instead, I need you to truly connect with the joy and experience it in the face of the situation. I promise you, the joy is always in you because I am always in you. Tap into the joy. Tap into my love. Tap into the power that comes from the combination of the two and NOTHING can ever stop you.

I love you sweet daughter. Live out the life of joy that I have for you.

1 comment:

  1. God is so good, He meets us right where we are. I love reading how he is teaching you and taking you from glory to glory. angie

    ReplyDelete