Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 27, 2010

Enjoy the ride...

My prayer:
Incredible Lord, Mighty God! What another amazing day! You are doing so much it makes my head spin! Hard to believe I was complaining about being bored just a couple of weeks ago.

I spent most of tonight building a website for What God said tonight. I've never done that before but then again, I had never done a blog before you told me to start it up a few months ago and that is working out pretty good!

You are so incredible God. The way you show me how to do stuff, connect me with fantastic people to help, give me favor everywhere I go, is all so incredible. I'm living it and I find it hard to believe! I find my self saying "amazing" a lot lately God...I can't seem to help it. Everything is really so amazing right now. I stand in awe of you, of life, of everything you do and say. What a great ride this is God!

I can't wait to see what we will build together tomorrow God! I pray God that you continue to guide, direct, provide favor and connect me with the people you need me connected to so I can accomplish all that you have for me. I pray God that you give this same favor to all of my friends, my family and anyone who is reading what you say tonight.

You are my God and I am beyond grateful for you in my life. Help me to keep up on this crazy wonderful roller coaster! Love you God!

What God said tonight:
It is not too much for you. I have prepared you for such a time as this! I will never give you more than you can handle. That is true of hard times as well as good times like this. I will stretch you but I will not break you.

We are going to do this thing and it is going to be even more than you are envisioning now; but, don't get overwhelmed. We will do it together, step by step. You will have support for each step, me of course, but I will continue to connect you to the people that I have prepared to be a part of what we are doing.

You remember how I have been telling you for awhile now that I have great plans for your life and that you won't believe what is coming next? Well, "next" is here and while you may not believe it, you are in it and enjoy the ride. Throw your hands up and yell for joy because this is what life is meant to be. You and me working together to bring more and more people closer and closer to me.

Don't worry about the finances, don't worry about the "how" of it all, I promise I will take care of it all, each step as it comes. You have been faithful to me, can you imagine I will be anything less to you. I will remain faithful to you forever.

We are going to have so much fun. We are going to have such a great time together as we go out into the world and show people how to know me. How to really know me. I need to gather you all in as close as I can get you. For this last run, this last battle, we need to be so close we are one.

I love you daughter. You are precious to me and I will help you and keep you safe and whole. You can do this thing with me to help. Stay strong, keep balanced, rest when you are tired, pray all the time, laugh a lot and surround yourself with people who love you and who you love. I will be yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment