Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 6, 2010

Deep worship...

My prayer:
My God, my everything. I come to you from a place of deep worship tonight. I am in a place of such deep and abiding commitment and worship of you right now. Nothing else matters but you. Nothing else has the least importance other than you. You are my everything in a way that I can't describe but can only feel at a truly guttural level.

Right now, the cares of this world, my problems, my issues, my wants, just fade into oblivion as I experience you and your presence. If anyone ever doubts your existence, it is only because they have never felt your presence like this. You are so amazing God. You are everything. I can't express it in words God. It is almost a gut, visceral thing that I just want to but cannot express how I feel. I cannot express it with words. I am grateful that you see beyond the words and into my heart.

Right now, nothing matters but you. Nothing has any meaning but you. My thoughts, my dreams, my prayers are really nothing right now. It is all you God. It is the simple yet immensely satisfying experience of you. God, the joy of you in my life, the peace of you in my life, the experience of you in my life. You are my heart and my very existence God. I will never be able to fully express all that you mean to me. You are my everything and I love you in a way I didn't know was possible.

God receive my love, covered in the blood of Christ as an acceptable sacrifice to you. Receive me God, covered in his blood that I may be acceptable to you. Receive me tonight God. I am yours!

What God said tonight:
My daughter, how I love you. How I covet your worship. How I love these times of deep connection when the world fades away and it is just you and me. It is so beautiful to me. It is what I hoped for when I first created man. It is the relationship, the intimacy that I hoped for and dreamed about.

Come to this place more often. Don't make me wait for you so long. Come to this place of deep worship regularly so I can fill you, feed you, strengthen you. Don't close me out anymore. Don't make me wait for you to try to figure it out on your own, I never meant for that. I always wanted to be your help, your strength, your provider and your redeemer. I never wanted you to be alone or to try to handle it all on your own. That was your idea not mine.

My plan has always been to fill you. My plan has always been to be your strength, your answer, your peace and your provider. My plan has always been for us to live in this place we are at right now. Not just a place we visit, but a place that we live. Live in this place of worship and relationship that we can just be with each other.

I love you, I covet your attention, I want you, I created you for me. You are bought and paid for with my love and my blood. Don't ever forget who you belong to. You are mine and I will never give you up. I love you and I will keep you in my heart forever. You are my special creation, intended to live in my presence forever.

Receive me and my love tonight. Let me fill the emptiness created by life in this world. Let me make you whole. Let me be the water, the oil, the sustenance in your life. I am everything you need, let me be your everything all of the time. You need never live another moment in want if you just lean on me. Now and forever my love, you and me, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment